The best workaround for how to access Facebook Messenger without the App is to use the full desktop version of Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/home.php for the full version. It isn’t mobile friendly, but at least you’ll be able to access and respond to any messages in Messenger.
How can I see messages on Messenger without the app?
TL;DR – For those who want the quick answer without having to read the entire post, you can read your Facebook Messenger messages by accessing Facebook through a browser, not the mobile app. Once you navigate to Facebook in your browser, you can open Messenger from within the Web view and read your messages.
How do I open Messenger in browser?
Scroll down to Photos & Media and enter that sub-menu. The toggle for “Open Links in Default Browser” should be set to on. And there you go — Android users get the quick and easy solution to this issue.
Do I need an app for Messenger?
The company now requires you to use the standalone Messenger app for mobile chats. … First, you can open Facebook in your mobile browser, sign into your account, and access the service via its Web interface.
How can I log into Messenger without Facebook?
How to sign up for Messenger without a Facebook account
- Go to Facebook.com and select Create New Account.
- Input your information and tap on Sign Up.
- Confirm your Email or phone number.
- This process can also be done through the Facebook app.
How can I retrieve deleted messages from Messenger?
Open Facebook in a web browser. Select the Messenger icon at the top of the page. Choose See all in Messenger at the bottom of the Messenger list. Click the three–dot menu icon next to Chats and select Archived Chats in the menu.
How can I read Messenger messages without 2021?
Read Facebook Messages Without Being Seen!
- Use Airplane Mode. During our testing the Seen Status did not appear, when Facebook Message was read after enabling Airplane Mode (Appears to work both iPhone and Android Phone). …
- Read Message Notifications. …
- Use Facebook.com to View Messages. …
- Switch to Desktop Mode.
How do I view media on Messenger?
- Head to Facebook.com and open the Messages area from the left-hand menu.
- Click an individual message where you’ve shared photos.
- At the top of the message, click the Actions button and choose View Photos in Thread.
How do I find media on Messenger?
From Chats, open a conversation. Tap the name at the top of the chat. Tap View Photos & Videos.
Can you tell if someone is looking at your Messenger?
Whether you like it or not, Facebook’s chat app Messenger will let you know when someone has read your note. It’s super obvious when you’re using the desktop version of the product — you’ll even see exactly what time your friend checked out your missive — but a bit more subtle if you’re using the app.
Do I need Facebook installed to use Messenger?
Fortunately, you can use Messenger without Facebook − but only if you have had a Facebook account in the past. … Previously, it was possible to sign up for Facebook Messenger using your phone number and nothing else. But as of December 26 2019, you can’t sign up for Messenger if you’ve never had a Facebook account.