If you see a post on Facebook that you want to share with your friends or followers, all you need to do is copy and repost it. Facebook makes this easy with the Share feature. You can repost videos, photos, links and text. Sharing is a quick way to spread ideas and promotions on Facebook.
Share a Saved Item
To share content directly from your saved items list, simply click the Share button next to the item you want to share and create your post. This option is handy if you’ve saved valuable content with the intention to share it to a page or group you manage.
To share a post to a group:
- Click “Share” below your post.
- Click “Share…” in the dropdown menu.
- Select “Share in a group” and choose your group.
- Click “Post”
When someone clicks Share below your post, they aren’t able to share your photos, videos or status updates through Facebook with people who weren’t in the audience you originally selected to share with. … To share the video with your friends too, he will have to change the privacy of the video to Public.
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I repost a saved video on Facebook?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Head straight to your business Facebook page. …
- Step 2: Click on the “videos” tab. …
- Step 3: Scroll down to select the “video library” button. …
- Step 4: Click on the video you’d like to repost. …
- Step 5: Select the “create post with video” tab within the new pop-up window.
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Locate your friend’s video that you want to share. Click the blue “Share” button underneath the video. Click “Share Link” in order to post the video for your friends to see.
Where do saved Facebook posts go?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.