A. Facebook allows its members to attach and upload PDF files to posts only under certain circumstances — and not on personal profile pages. … On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
How do I attach a document to a Facebook post?
To add a file or document to a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click What’s on your mind? or Create a public post.
- Click then select either:
- Click Add File to select a file from your computer.
- Choose to say something about your file and then click Post.
What document types can you upload to Facebook?
Flyers, menus, brochures, and newsletters are all commonly saved in the . pdf format. Facebook does allow its user to attach and upload PDF files to posts, but there’s a catch: The feature isn’t available on your personal profile page. Instead, you can only use it on business pages and groups.
How do I upload a Word document to my Facebook business page?
Sign in to Facebook and click on Chat > New Message. Type the name of the recipient(s) in the To: field, write your message and then click on the Add files (paperclip icon) to attach the desired file: Browse for the file and then click on OK > Send.
Can you attach a PDF to a Facebook post?
Can this be done? A. Facebook allows its members to attach and upload PDF files to posts only under certain circumstances — and not on personal profile pages. … To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload.
How do I send a PDF file on Facebook?
Simple steps for sharing PDFs on Messenger.
Tap More Actions, indicated by the + icon. Click the paper clip icon to add your attachment. Navigate to and select your PDF from your computer. Tap the Send icon or press Enter.
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How do I add a file tab to my Facebook page?
Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com. Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details. Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
Can you attach a Word document to Facebook Messenger?
At the moment, the Facebook Messenger app does not allow you to directly send Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, PDF files and other documents. The app only allows you to send pictures and videos straight from your smartphone.
How do I upload a file to a Facebook group from my phone?
How do I upload a document to Facebook Mobile?
- Tap then tap Groups and select the group you’d like to add a file to.
- Below the name of the group, swipe right and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
Why can’t I add a file to my Facebook group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.