Instagram on a Desktop. You can access Instagram on your PC or Mac using a web browser to review your feed, like and comment on posts, view your profile, and follow or unfollow people. … To access your Instagram page on the web, go to the address bar in the browser, then enter http://instagram.com/username.
How can I use Instagram on my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why can’t I log into Instagram on the computer?
because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
Can you post on Instagram from a laptop?
While Instagram offers a desktop version, the social platform is primarily meant to be consumed in-app, which means some features can be a little trickier from your computer. … In other words — Yes, you can post to Instagram from your PC or Mac desktop instead of on your mobile device’s app or browser.
To request a login link:
- On the login screen, tap Get help logging in. …
- Enter the username, email address, or phone number associated with your account, then tap Next. …
- Select either your email address or phone number, then tap Send Login Link.
How do I log into Instagram on Chrome?
You can access Instagram from any web browser on your computer, such as Safari or Google Chrome. Go to www.instagram.com. Type instagram.com in your address bar and hit the Enter button. Click on the “Log in” link.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop using Chrome?
Open Chrome, visit Instagram.com and sign in to your account. Right-click anywhere on the page and then select Inspect (Inspect Element in Firefox) from the list of options. Uploading photos to Instagram from Chrome only takes a few clicks of the mouse.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac laptop?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)