Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site. Go to your channel list. Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account: Create a channel by clicking Create a new channel.
How do I create a second channel on YouTube?
You can add dozens of new channels to your YouTube account if you want to — and here’s how to do it.
- Make sure you’re signed into YouTube (or Google)
- Go to the YouTube channel switcher.
- Click “Create a new channel”
- Enter the name of your new channel.
- Click “Create”
When can I create a second YouTube channel?
Once a YouTube channel becomes sufficiently large, many channel owners will begin to consider creating a second channel. With this comes many benefits, at the cost of the potential of splitting your viewer base to some extent, and just being more work. In the end, many video creators find it worth it.
Can you have 2 channels on YouTube?
Can you have multiple YouTube channels? Yes, you can have multiple YouTube channels! … Thankfully, YouTube now allows you to create channels with your current YouTube/Google account. When you create these new channels, you create something called a Brand Account linked to your personal account.
How many YouTube accounts can you have?
Earlier you can create only one Youtube channel under one account, and now you can create/link/manage up to 50 YouTube channel using one Youtube account.
Can you have multiple YouTube channels on one Google account?
You can use one Google Account to manage multiple Brand Accounts connected to YouTube channels. … Who can manage the channel: If you have multiple YouTube channels connected to Brand Accounts, you can manage them all through one Google Account without signing out.
Can I create a YouTube channel without Gmail?
A Google account is required in order sign into YouTube. … You will need to navigate to Google’s Sign Up Without Gmail page in your web browser and complete the form (the mobile app does not have the option to create a non-Gmail Google account, although you can use a mobile browser).
Can I make 2 YouTube accounts with the same email?
YouTube lets you make multiple channels using one email address. It’s as easy as logging into your existing account and clicking a couple of buttons to set up the new channel. If you want, you can also make a Brand Account that’s tied to your personal account, which you can use for business or branding purposes.
How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
Before you start: Make sure you’ve completed all the steps to turn on monetization for your channel and set up an AdSense account for payments.
- Turn on ads.
- Turn on channel memberships.
- Turn on the merchandise shelf.
- Turn on Super Chat & Super Stickers.
- Turn on YouTube Premium revenue.
Why do YouTubers ask for likes?
1. Call for Action. The YouTubers usually ask the viewers to like, comment, and share the video at the beginning right after greeting, sharing niceties with the viewers, and introducing the topic of the video. … That’s why every YouTuber asks their viewers to like the video and subscribe to their channel.
How do you start a YouTube channel and make money?
How do you start a YouTube channel and get paid?
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.