Facebook will now let group administrators start charging $4.99 to $29.99 a month for exclusive membership in certain groups, the company announced today in a blog post.
How much should I charge for a Facebook group?
Facebook is starting to let Group admins charge $4.99 to $29.99 per month for access to special sub-Groups full of exclusive posts. A hand-picked array of parenting, cooking and “organize my home” Groups will be the first to get the chance to spawn a subscription Group open to their members.
How do I get paid for a Facebook group?
How To Create Paid Facebook Groups
- On your Home page, click on the + sign beside your name and profile picture on the upper right side.
- Choose “Group.”
- Add your title and choose “Private” as the group’s privacy.
- Click on “Create Group.”
How do I get more members in my Facebook group?
- Offer your members valuable content and targeted offers.
- Interact with your members and ask questions.
- Ask your most dedicated fans for help in growing the Group.
- Set clear rules so your members know what to expect.
- Send links to the Group to Facebook users you think would be interested.
Do admins on Facebook get paid?
Group admins on Facebook will soon earn money from member-only content. … For members, they are now able to sign-up and manage their subscription through the Facebook app for iOS and Android,” said the company in a statement. Earlier this year, Facebook introduced monetisation feature for video creators.
Can you sell a Facebook group?
The surest way to remain on Facebook is not to buy or sell a group. However, it’s a risk-reward decision you must evaluate. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s co-founder, is all about taking risks.
Are Facebook groups worth money?
Facebook Groups are good places for sharing, discussion and networking. They are also a gold mine where you get plenty of opportunities to earn revenue. For example, you can sell the stuff that may not be useful for you anymore but can help other people. … There are also many other ways to monetize Facebook Groups.
How can I earn money from my FB page?
Here are our tips to monetize your Facebook page:
- Optimize Your Site for Mobile Devices. …
- Sell Digital Content Directly. …
- Send Traffic to Affiliate Marketing Sites. …
- Sell Products through a Facebook App Store. …
- Sell Products through a Website. …
- Promote Products with Exclusive Facebook Offers.
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.