Yes, but only to Facebook users that have messaged your Page first. … You will not be able to send a message to a user that hasn’t messaged your Page first, even if they have liked your Page.
Can a Facebook page message a person?
Though you can send messages to users who have already engaged in correspondence with your page, you cannot send messages from one page to another. If your page has already been blocked by a user, you will not be able to send them a message either.
How do I send a message from a Facebook business page?
How to add a Send Message button to Facebook posts:
- From your business page, select Create Post.
- Click Get Messages.
- Add copy and upload a relevant image. You need an image for these posts.
- Click Publish.
How can I message someone who likes my Facebook page?
The only way now available to message people that have liked your Facebook Page is to set up a Messenger Ad, or you can run other ad formats to them. If you would like to set up a Facebook Ad campaign please get in touch for a quote.
Where is message settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- In the Messages section, tap On or Off below Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.
How can I send a direct message on Facebook?
How do I send a message on Facebook?
- Tap at the top.
- Tap New Message to start a new conversation.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then tap Send.
Can a Facebook business page send a private message?
Facebook Now Allows Businesses To Send Private Messages To Customers: How It Works. If you run an online store on Facebook and are keen to optimize the Page’s reach, there’s some good news for you. Facebook now enables business owners to send across private messages to their customers.
How do I send a private message to a Non friend on Facebook?
Can You Send Somebody a Message on Facebook Without Being Friends With Them?
- Log in to Facebook and navigate to the person’s profile page.
- Select the “Message” button.
- Type your message into the “Write a Message” field.
- Select “Send” to send the message to the person.
Can I send messages to users from my business page?
Yes, but only to Facebook users that have messaged your Page first. These messages appear in your Inbox. You will not be able to send a message to a user that hasn’t messaged your Page first, even if they have liked your Page.
How do I know if someone likes my Facebook page?
Go to your page and click settings in the upper right, then “people and other pages” on the left. Make sure you have “people who like this page” selected from the drop down. Then you can scroll through your “likes” or search for a name.
How do you message all your Facebook followers?
Sending a Message to Everyone
Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook business page. Click the “Write Something” text field in the Status section of the page. Type a message in the text field. By default, the message will be public and visible to everyone on your page.
How do you send a message to all?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”