Make sure that you have sound on while recording your video. Update your Twitter app on your mobile device and then check again for sound. Make sure you are using a supported video format. Check the volume on your computer and make sure it is not muted.
Can videos have sound on Twitter?
The answer, thank goodness, is yes. Just as on Facebook, the sound will not start playing unless you actually tap on the video.
How do you post a video on Twitter with sound?
To upload and Tweet a video via the web
- Use the compose box, or click the Tweet button.
- Click the gallery button.
- Choose a video file stored on your computer and click Open. You’ll be prompted if the video isn’t in a supported format. …
- Complete your message and click Tweet to share your Tweet and video.
Why is there no sound in my videos?
No sound on videos android is one of the most faced issues by the users. Several factors can lead to this problem. If your android device is lagging any codecs then you can face this issue. The faulty media player app, as well as the corrupted file, can all contribute to this issue.
How do you get the sound feature on Twitter?
How To Record A Voice Tweet
- Step #2: Tap on the record button to start creating your voice tweet. As mentioned earlier, you can capture 140 seconds of audio. …
- Step#3: Tap Done when you are finished recording. …
- Step#4. Tap Tweet and people will be able to see your voice tweet in their feed amongst other tweets.
Why can’t I upload videos on Twitter?
The reasons why Twitter won’t upload video are caused by poor network speed, corrupt video, and unsupported video specification or format. Among them, the third is the main reason to make Twitter uploading media failed.
Why does my iPhone have no sound when playing videos?
Go to settings > Bluetooth and make sure no headset is connected with it. Sometimes, a tiny software glitch may lead to no sound on record, to cross-check it close the camera or video application on your iPhone and open the music application. Play a song, close it now.
How do you fix no sound on videos?
How To Fix No Sound On YouTube
- Ensure Your Volume Is Not Turned Off.
- Make Sure You Haven’t Muted The Video.
- Use An Incognito Window To Fix No Sound On YouTube.
- Use Another Web Browser On Your Computer.
- Increase Volume In Volume Mixer.
- Fix No Sound On YouTube By Updating The Audio Drivers.
Why is my sound not working?
Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. Most Android phones automatically disable the external speaker when headphones are plugged in. This could also be the case if your headphones aren’t completely seated in the audio jack. … Tap Restart to reboot your phone.