How do I thank everyone for comments on my FB post?
Say “Thank you. As a general rule, if you receive a compliment to simply and humbly say thank you or thank you, I appreciate your kind words. By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the nice comments of others and do not seem vain, ashamed or proud.
Is it Thank you everyone or everybody?
Thanks for asking this question. The short answer is, there’s not much difference! Both of these words mean “every person,” and in dictionaries, the meaning of everyone is often given as everybody, and vice versa.
What should I reply to Thanks to a girl?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
How do you say thanks for the comments?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
Should you reply to every Facebook comment?
Reply to Every Comment
It makes that person feel important — and it shows the rest of your fans that you take their comments seriously. Also, by replying you can often get the person to comment again, which boosts the post’s reach.
How do you thank someone for a good comment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
How to write a thank you note — a general breakdown.
- Start with a salutation.
- Get right to the point and express your thanks.
- Mention a specific detail or two.
- Look ahead.
- Revisit the thanks & sign off.
Is thanks to all of you correct?
“Thanks” is actually a noun, but it is used as an abbreviation for “thank you.” It is not completely interchangeable with “thank you,” though. “Thanks to all of you,” however, is correct. You can think of it in the back of your mind as short for “I’m sending my thanks to all of you.”
How do you write a thank you message?
How To Say Thank You: Thank You Note Wording
- Thank you so much for…
- Thanks a million…
- I want to sincerely thank you for…
- I appreciate that you…
- Thanks it made my day when…
- I can’t get over how thankful I am for…
- I wanted to give my many thanks for…