Why can’t I turn on comments on YouTube?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. If the video has any controversial content, the video creator may block comments to prevent any unwanted messages or spam.
Why my comments are turned off on YouTube?
The biggest update: YouTube will now disable comments on all videos featuring minors. YouTube states that this change will be rolled out over the next few months. Comments will be disabled on all videos featuring young minors as well as videos with older minors that “could be at risk of attracting predatory behavior.”
Can you get in trouble for YouTube comments?
Google is all set to do moral policing by handing over the names and IP addresses of people who have posted abusive, threatening and law opposing comments on its Youtube and other related web service platforms.
Why are YouTube comments turned off 2021?
why are they turned off? Thanks for the follow up – auto-generated music videos, or art tracks, only have still images, and their comments can’t be moderated. That’s why we’ve decided to disable this type of engagement on these contents. Hope this helps clarify.
How do I change my comment settings on YouTube?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Select the More options tab.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” choose your comment settings.
- Select Save.
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.