How do I see all my public posts on Facebook?
View your public profile
If you’re using the mobile app, you’ll have to tap the icon with the three dots next to the “Add to story” bar in your profile to get to the “View as” option. When you activate the “View as” option, you’ll be switched to a view that shows all the content on your profile that anyone can see.
How do I hide all my posts from the public on Facebook?
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, click the arrow in the top-right corner of your profile and navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy. Click the Limit Past Posts link to open a warning advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
Why there is no public option in my Facebook posts?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Salal, If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to post to “Public.” The maximum audience you can share with is friends of friends.
How do I only see all posts on Facebook?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only.
How do I control who sees my posts on Facebook?
To limit the person’s access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose “Who can see what others post on your timeline.” You can also limit “Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline.”
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I change my posts from public to friends on Facebook?
To use this tool:
- Click “V” at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Under the Who can see my stuff? section, click Limit the audience for posts I’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?
- Click Limit Old Posts.
How do I make old posts public on Facebook?
How do I choose who can see previous posts on my timeline on Facebook?
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy.
- Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me). Learn more about the different audiences you can choose.
How do I change the view on Facebook?
Viewing Your Timeline (Profile) As Someone Else
(as an alternate to #2) Click on your name in the upper left hand corner of Facebook to go to your Facebook Timeline (aka Facebook Profile). Near the lower right hand corner of your cover image, you will see a gear (settings) icon. In this dropdown menu, select “View As…”
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
What is the only me setting on Facebook?
This “Only Me” privacy setting allows you to post stuff to your Timeline that is visible only to you. Posts with the audience of Only Me will appear in your News Feed but not your friends’ feeds. However, if you tag someone in an Only Me post, they will be able to see the post.