8 Answers. If you want to use Graph API to get current user ID then just send a request to: https://graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=…
How do I find my Facebook API info?
Here are the steps for it.
- Go to link developers.facebook.com, create an account there.
- Go to link developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer.
- Go to “My apps” drop down in the top right corner and select “add a new app”. …
- Again get back to the same link developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer. …
- Then, select “Get Token”.
How do I find my Facebook API email address?
The only way to get the users e-mail address is to request extended permissions on the email field. The user must allow you to see this and you cannot get the e-mail addresses of the user’s friends.
How do I get my Facebook page ID?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page.
- Tap About.
- Scroll down to see your Page ID.
How can I get details of Facebook user?
Access information about someone through Facebook. For example, if your username is janedoe3, your friends can go to “facebook.com/janedoe3” to see your profile and any public information.
Does Facebook have an API?
The Graph API is the primary way to get data into and out of the Facebook platform. It’s an HTTP-based API that apps can use to programmatically query data, post new stories, manage ads, upload photos, and perform a wide variety of other tasks.
Is the Facebook API free?
We’re providing free access to over 140 million places around the world, the same data that powers Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. We’ve created Search, Current Place, and Place Information endpoints, so you can find places relevant to your users and provide helpful information about each location.
How do I access Facebook database?
Just go to the Settings section of Facebook (the arrow next to the question mark, top right) and click on “download my data” at the bottom of the page called “General Account Settings.” Then you’ll make your request and await Facebook’s compiling of your data, which is delivered via an email link.
How do I find my Facebook username on Android?
How do I find my user ID for my apps and games on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Apps and Websites, then tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap on the name of the app.
- Scroll down to Learn more. Your user ID is in the paragraph below.
How do I find my Facebook ID and password?
Identifying Login Email and Resetting Your Password
- Navigate to Facebook and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your email address, phone number, username or name into the appropriate fields and click “Search.”
- Verify that the email address displayed with your account is one that you have access to.
How can I recover my Facebook ID and password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I find my Facebook App ID?
Final step: Copy your Facebook App ID which can be found by clicking Settings in the navigation menu on the left side of the page, and then clicking the Basic link, which will take you to the Basic Settings page. Your Facebook App ID will appear beside the App ID field, located near the top of the page.
How can I know my Facebook user ID?
Look at the URL that appears in your address bar as you view your friend’s profile. It may end in a string of numbers. If so, these final numbers in the address make up your friend’s ID number.
How can I change my Facebook user ID?
To change the username (URL/vanity) for your Facebook profile:
- Click (drop-down icon) in the top-right of any Facebook Page and select Settings.
- Click Username.
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
What is the punishment for making fake Facebook?
In California, for example, a new law makes it a misdemeanor for someone to make a fake Facebook profile of a real person if the purpose of the fake profile is to harm, intimidate, threaten, or defraud. Conviction could result in up to a year in jail and a fine of $1,000.