You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How to Make a Facebook Post on a Page Shareable
- From your Facebook home page, click on Pages on the top of the left menu.
- From the list choose the Page that has the post you wish to share.
- Scroll down the Page wall until you find the particular post. Click on Share on the lower right of the post to share it to others.
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
Why is there no public option on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
Hi Salal, If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to post to “Public.” The maximum audience you can share with is friends of friends.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do I turn off sharing on Facebook 2021?
In the menu that opens, touch the item Edit privacy, select one of the options that allows you to hide the share key (ex. Friends, Friends except …, Some friends in particular … o Just me ) and finally press the voice final which is in the upper right.
First, try to use the Facebook share button. It’s located beneath the post. When you click on share it should allow you to share it with friends, to your own facebook profile page, in messenger, to groups or to a page (if you’re an admin).