Yes you can hide the guest list from the invited guests. Once you create the event and invite people you can click the “Edit” button. Then you will see a checkbox at the bottom of the screen that says “hide guest list.”
How can I see the guest list on a Facebook event?
How to Know Who Attends an Event on Facebook
- Visit Facebook.com, log in to the service and select “Events” from the left-hand column.
- Click on the name of the event whose guest list you want to access.
- Select the appropriate type of RSVP response from the left-hand column to access the guest list.
How do I edit a guest list on a Facebook event?
How do I remove people from my Facebook event?
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Tap Your Events.
- Tap Hosting and select your event.
- Below Guest List, click GOING, INTERESTED or INVITED.
- Click next to the name of the person you’d like to remove.
- Click Remove.
How do I make a Facebook event private?
To make an event private, click “Edit” at the top right of your event and choose “Invite Only” from the privacy dropdown menu.
How do I limit guests on a Facebook event?
At the moment you can’t limit the number of attendees on a Facebook Event. As you said the event feature on Facebook is great, but they try to keep it very simple, therefore limit attendees is one of the things you can’t do at the moment.
When you remove someone from a Facebook event do they know?
Does Facebook notify someone if you remove them from an event? Note: People won’t receive a notification that they’ve been removed. They won’t get future messages or notifications from the event, and it’ll no longer appear in their events.
Do private Facebook events show up?
If you create a private event, only those who are invited will see the event information in their News Feeds and receive notifications regarding the event.
Can I see who viewed my Facebook event?
Not only can you tell whether or not someone has seen your Facebook invitation, you can look at the invite list for any event (whether you’re hosting it or not) to see who has seen the event.
How do I make my event private on Facebook 2020?
Create a Facebook event from a Facebook business page
- Open your business page on Facebook.
- Use the dropdown next to “Share” and select “Create Event.”
- Add all of the details, such as the event name, location, time, and description.
Why won’t Facebook let me invite more friends to an event?
Each person can send up to 500 invites per event. We limit the number of invites each person can send to 500 per event because events with large invite lists may be reported as spam. If you send a large number of invites that people are not responding to, we may limit the number of invites for a short period of time.
Why can’t I change privacy on Facebook event?
Unfortunately, the functionality to change your event’s privacy is not currently available. Once you create an event, you won’t be able to change the event’s privacy settings. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I invite more than 500 friends to a Facebook event 2020?
About This Article
- Click Events.
- Click Invite.
- Select Choose Friends.
- Click All Friends.
- Select up to 500 friends and click Send Invitations.