-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I fix my Marketplace on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I enable Marketplace on Facebook app?
Facebook apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link. Tap on it to view all the menu options.
Why is Marketplace not working on my phone?
As for mobile users, they must make sure that they’re using the most updated version of the app by taking a look at it on the Play Store/App Store. Users can also try restarting their computer or phone to confirm whether the problem is sliding from their end.
Why would I be blocked from Marketplace on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
It’s possible that your account was blocked due to member feedback our team received or you may have overused a feature. We can’t lift blocks, but they are temporary.
How do I unblock on Facebook marketplace?
How do I block someone from a Marketplace conversation?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you’d like to unblock the person.
Where are Facebook Marketplace settings?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down to Help & Settings, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Notification Settings, below Notifications.
- Tap See More below the What Notifications You Receive section.
- Scroll down and tap Marketplace.
What are the rules for posting on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace Rules
- Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. …
- You must sell a physical item. …
- The description of the item must match the image. …
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
What is not allowed on Facebook Marketplace?
Not a real item: Anything that isn’t a physical product for sale. For example, “in search of” posts, lost and found posts, jokes and news aren’t allowed. Services: Selling services (example: house cleaning) on Marketplace isn’t allowed.
How long is temporary limit on Facebook Marketplace?
There are times when even after seven days, the item for sale remains unsold. In such a case, you can decide to remove the listing or renew it.