If you’re having trouble creating a Page: Please make sure that the name of your Page follows our guidelines. Keep in mind that only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure. … If you already have a Page, you can change your Page’s name or username.
Why can’t I create a page name on Facebook?
Yes, when creating a username for a FB page, your page needs to have 25 likes. Once you have that, you can set the username. Just make sure you want to stick with the username you choose. Once you set a username, you cannot change it.
How can I make a Facebook account with my name?
How do I create a username for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Create Page @Username below your Page’s name.
- Enter a username, then click outside of the composer.
- If the username is available, click Create Username.
Why does Facebook say my page name is invalid?
Your page has been flagged for not following Facebook page policies. … If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn’t be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name.
Why is a page name invalid?
Page names can’t include:
Terms or phrases that may be abusive or violate someone’s rights. The word “official” if the Page isn’t the official Page of a brand, place, organization or public figure. … Page names must use grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capital letters, except for acronyms.
What is a FB page username?
Your username (aka page URL) is the link or address for your Facebook page. It is what shows up beneath your page name and in the address bar of your internet browser.
What is a Facebook username for a business page?
For businesses, registering a username for your Facebook business page is a quick and simple process that makes it easier for you to promote your business. The username is added to the page’s address, which simplifies marketing your business on a company website, business card or marketing material.
What words are not allowed on Facebook username?
Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation.
- Characters from multiple languages.
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious).
- Words or phrases in place of a name.
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind.
What fake name can I use for Facebook?
Facebook users cannot use fake names on their accounts. Always use your real name. You can change your name after your account is created only if you legally change your name, such as when you get married.
How can I make a Facebook account without my name?
Create a Facebook Account
Go to Facebook.com and select Create New Account. Use a fake first and last name, fill in your email or phone number, add a fake birthday and gender. Make sure not to use any of your real details to avoid accidentally revealing your identity. Select Sign Up to confirm.
How can I create my page on Facebook?
To create a Facebook page:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Create Page.
- Choose either Business or Brand or Community or Public Figure as your Page category.
- Enter a Page Name and Category, then click Continue.
- Upload a profile picture and a cover photo for your Page.
- The Facebook page will appear.
How do I change my Facebook business page name?
Click About on the left side of your Page. Under General and Name, click Edit. Enter a new Page name and click Continue. Review your request and click Request Change.