On Instagram, the ‘optimal’ is once per day, whereas on Facebook, your page might do better with 2 or 3 posts per week. … But if you post content a lot more often on Instagram than you do on Facebook, then your cross-posting frequency should reflect that too.
Can I cross-post from Facebook to Instagram?
You just need to tick the cross-post to Instagram option and your facebook image posts will be simultaneously posted to Instagram as well. Also, ensure that you select the “post now” option while posting, otherwise you won’t be able to cross-post to Instagram.
Why cross-posting is bad?
Cross-posting is like putting a text through Google Translate. You run the risk of getting a very weird result that looks careless and unintentional. Instead, your content should be fluent in the language of each platform. Otherwise you’ll never be able to have a real conversation with your followers.
Why can’t I post from Facebook to Instagram?
You cannot post from your personal Facebook profile to Instagram. Further, the feature is currently limited to the Facebook website only. You cannot cross-post from the Facebook mobile apps.
How do I automatically post from Facebook to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
What are the best days to post on Facebook?
What are the best times to post on Facebook?
- Best times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Best days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Worst day: Saturday.
In conclusion, there’s no failsafe universal best time to post on social media. Your brand’s optimal time is as unique as your audience, and different for every channel. But with the right data, optimizing your posting schedule can drive real results and improve your social ROI.
How to link Facebook to Instagram
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.” Tap settings to link your accounts. …
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.” View your Linked Accounts. …
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do you cross-post on Facebook?
Establish a Crossposting Relationship
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Crossposting in the left column.
- Begin typing the Page’s name or Facebook URL and select it from the list that appears.
- For Live Videos, select whether you’d like to:
- Click Next.
Option 1. Go to Facebook Creator Studio > “Instagram” > “Create Post” > “Add Content” > “From File Upload”. Option 2. Transfer the edited Facebook video to your smartphone, and post it on the Instagram mobile app.