How do I hide stories on Facebook app?
To hide your story from specific people:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Set your story privacy to Friends.
- Tap Hide Story From.
- Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from.
- Tap Done or at the top, then tap Save.
How do you delete someone else’s story on Facebook?
These instructions apply to the Facebook mobile app except where indicated.
- Go to your Facebook Profile Page.
- Select the three dot icon, then select Story Archive. …
- Select the Facebook story you wish to delete.
- Select the three dot icon at the upper-right corner of the story.
- Select Delete Video.
Can I see who viewed my deleted story?
To see who viewed your story after 24 hours or the story disappeared, go to the Instagram archive page. Select the story you want to see viewer info. Swipe up on the screen to see a list of people who viewed your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
Can someone restricted see your story Facebook?
If you’ve placed someone on your Restricted list, they won’t be able to see your story. Can I change my audience for something I already shared to my story? Note: Any changes you make to your story privacy settings will apply to any photos and videos currently in your story in addition to those you add going forward.
Why are stories not showing on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What is the point of Facebook Stories?
Facebook stories is a feature that lets you share content (be it photos, videos or even animation) that disappear after 24 hours. Facebook stories from your friends and followed Pages appear at the top of your newsfeed. This applies to both the web version and the Facebook app.
Where is Stories section on Facebook?
At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
What happens when someone mutes you on Facebook?
When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. … The messages from the thread will silently appear in your Inbox without disturbing you. The muted messages will have a Mute icon on them.
How long does a story stay on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.