How do you unpin someone else’s tweet on iPhone?
How to unpin a tweet in Twitter on iPhone
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap the more icon at the top right of your pinned tweet.
- Tap Unpin from profile and select Unpin.
What does embedding a tweet mean?
How do you unpin someone else’s tweet?
Step 1: Open the Twitter app. Step 2: Press the three vertical lines at the top and then tap “Profile.” Step 3: Click the three horizontal dots (if you’re on iPhone) or three vertical dots (if you’re on Android) at the top of the pinned tweet. Step 4: Tap the “Unpin from profile” option.
Does pinning a tweet delete it?
Unpinning a Pinned Tweet from Your Profile
Confirm the removal with “Unpin,” and the tweet will be removed from the top of your profile. Tip: Deleting the tweet will also unpin it if that wasn’t obvious. Below, you can see a profile with a pinned tweet (left) and after removing it (right).
How do you know if someone has embedded your tweet?
there’s still no way to know if someone screengrabbed your tweet and uploaded it elsewhere.
Can you edit a tweet after posting?
In short – you can’t do it because Twitter doesn’t provide such a feature. Twitter edit button is a highly requested feature from Twitter users, but the CEO of Twitter has his own opinion why this probably will never be done.
How do you reply to a tweet?
About conversations on Twitter
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Click or tap the reply icon. Note: A composer screen will pop up, where you will see the name of the person(s) you are directly replying to.
- Type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
How do you pin tweets on 2020?
Here’s how you can pin a tweet using your smartphone Twitter app:
- Go to the tweet you seek to pin.
- Click on the triangular symbol on the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select the option ‘pin to my profile page’.
- You’ve successfully pinned a tweet from your smartphone app.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
How do I pin someone else’s tweet on twitter mobile?
Twitter lets you pin any of your tweets to the top of your profile page. Simply, find the tweet you want to pin, click the arrow icon on the top right of that tweet and click on Pin to your profile. And that’s it.
What does pinning someone mean?
to bind or hold to a course of action, a promise, etc. to force (someone) to deal with a situation or to come to a decision: We tried to pin him down for a definite answer, but he was too evasive for us.