Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook. While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.
How can I delete multiple albums on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums at the top, then click the album you want to delete.
- Click the settings icon in the top right and select Delete Album.
- Click to confirm.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
To start erasing, go to the Facebook account that has the posts you want to erase. Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk. There’s also a Filters option.
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook 2020?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone?
Tap the Select button in the top right of the screen. Drag your finger across the photos you want to select. You will see a blue checkmark on each one. Drag down to select an entire row of photos.
How do you select multiple photos?
How to select multiple files that are not grouped together: Click on the first file, and then press and hold the Ctrl key. While holding down the Ctrl key, click on each of the other files you want to select. You can also simply select multiple pictures by selecting them with your mouse cursor.
How do you select multiple pictures on iPhone text?
Using iPadOS or iOS 13?
- Open Messages.
- Open a conversation that has photos you wish to save.
- Tap the name(s) at the top of the message and then tap on the “i” button.
- Scroll down to the Photos section and tap See All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Choose which photos you wish to save and once you select them all, tap Save.
How do I select multiple pictures to move to a new folder?
Select multiple files or folders that are not grouped together
- Click the first file or folder, and then press and hold the Ctrl key.
- While holding Ctrl , click each of the other files or folders you want to select.