How can I recover my FB account and password without phone number and email?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account with phone number and email 2021?
Open the Facebook app on your mobile, or call 1-888-256-1911. Tap on the link “Need Help” below the email address and password fields. In the menu, tap on “Forgot Password” Search by your name if you don’t know your phone number or email id.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I retrieve my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I recover my Facebook password with my phone number?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook account without trusted contacts?
If you don’t have Trusted Contacts set up and you’re having problems logging into your Facebook account, learn about other ways to get back into your account. Tap Forgot Password? on the login page. If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and tap Search.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.