You can link multiple Facebook pages to your Twitter site – just enter your username and password in the relevant fields. Click on the Authorize App button. When the authorization is complete, you’ll see a list of all the types of posts that can be posted directly to Twitter.
How to Share A Facebook Post On Twitter
- Click the timestamp at the top of the post you want to share. This will bring you to the page for that individual post. …
- Copy the complete link from the address bar of your browser. Copy the link.
- Paste the link into a Tweet.
Can my Facebook posts automatically post to Twitter?
Now any time you post on Facebook, the content you’ve chosen will automatically be posted on Twitter too. If you like to get the same messages out on both popular social networks, then definitely give this a try and let us know what you think about it.
Go to facebook.com/twitter and click on the “link to Twitter” button. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages, all from this page. … Here you can decide how much information you want to share with Twitter, then click “save changes,” and you’re all set!
In this article
- 1Log in to your Twitter account.
- 2Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and then choose Settings.
- 3Click the Profile button on the left and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook button.
- 4Click the Sign in to Facebook and Connect Your Accounts button.
Why can’t I connect Facebook to Twitter?
Log into Twitter and open the “Settings” link from the drop-down menu below the gray gear icon. Open the “Profile” page and click “Disconnect it” by the Facebook heading. Restart your browser and return to the same page, then click “Connect to Facebook” to re-establish the connection between the two accounts.
Add a link to your Facebook page on your Twitter profile page. Sign in to your Twitter account, click the “Profile” icon at the top right of the page and choose “Settings.” Click “Profile” and add the link to your Facebook page in either the Website or Bio field. You may occasionally also tweet your Facebook page URL.
Step 1: Open the Twitter app on your Android device and log in. Step 2: Next tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. Note: Keep in mind that a protected Tweet cannot be shared through a Direct Message. Step 3: Tap Send via Direct Message from the menu.
About This Article
- Click your profile icon.
- Click Settings and privacy.
- Click Apps.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- Log into Facebook and click Use as [Name]
- Click OK.
How do you post someone else’s video on Twitter android?
Begin by opening the Twitter app on your Android device and locating a tweet with a video embedded. Next, tap on the Share button found below the “Retweets” and “Likes” section. From the menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen, select the “Copy Link to Tweet” option.