The reason you can’t see friends’ status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
Why do I only see a few people’s posts on Facebook?
Change & Fix Your Facebook Settings! … The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people who you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with (which would be limited to the couple of weeks just before people started switching to the new profile).
Why can’t I see friends posts on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
How do I restore my Facebook News Feed 2020?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Can someone tell if you look at their Facebook a lot?
The short answer is yes. Your Facebook searches are private. If you look up someone’s profile or they look up yours, none is the wiser. Facebook is very clear on the matter: “Facebook users cannot track who has viewed their personal homepage.
Why does Facebook only show few posts 2020 Iphone?
– Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer; – Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
Can someone hide their posts from you on Facebook?
Are you wanting to hide your Timeline and posts from a Facebook friend? If so, you can add them to your Restricted list. Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
How do you make it say no post available on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How can I see someone’s profile if they blocked me?
Viewing a Blocked Profile When You Know The URL
- Log out of your Facebook account.
- Click the address bar at the top of the screen. …
- Enter the URL of the Facebook account that you suspect has blocked you. …
- Press “Enter” to view that person’s Facebook page. …
- Log out of your Facebook account.
- Navigate to any search engine.
How do you stay friends with someone on Facebook but limit what they see?
Go to the profile of the person you want to add to the restricted list. Now look for the button that says Friends at the top of their profile and tap on it. Then Select and tap on the Edit Friend List. Select Restricted and tap on it to add your friend to the Restricted list.