To add a poll in your Facebook page, go to the group you’d like to ask a question to and look under the group name and above the text bar where you post a status. If you don’t see any link labeled “Ask Question,” you don’t have the permissions to place a poll on the group’s page.
Why is Facebook poll not working?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can’t add polls Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “Create Poll” at the top of the group.
- Click “Add Poll Options”
- Click the “v” next to “Poll Options”
- Deselect “Allow anyone to add options”
Can you still create a poll on Facebook?
You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
Did FB remove polls?
Answer: It appears from this thread that as of May 25th 2019, Facebook has removed the ability to create a poll from…
How do you create a poll on Facebook Timeline?
How to Create a Poll on Facebook Timeline (Android)
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device.
- Click on What’s on your mind.
- Scroll down and click on Poll.
- Fill in details like (Ask a question or Name of poll, Include options or Names of contestants)
- Set poll Expiration time.
How do you create a poll on Facebook app?
It takes about five steps:
- Open the Facebook app and go to your profile page.
- Click Add to Story.
- Swipe across the top options and find the Poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- You’ll be given a prompt: “Ask a question…” with “Yes” and “No” answers. Tap on each to customize.
- Once you’re happy, hit Done.
How do I create a poll on Facebook 2021?
Here is how to add a poll to your Facebook story:
- At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”.
- Add your photo or video.
- Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll”
- Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
- Click Share to Story.
How do you create a poll on Facebook 2021?
Go to your business’s Facebook Page and click within the post window to expand it and see the different post types. Select Poll and type up your questions and answers. Next, set how long you want the poll to last. Then, share it.
How do I put more than 2 options on a Facebook poll?
Facebook also lets you create polls with more than two options as answers. To do so, write “poll” in the search bar and click the following option: Click “get started now”.
The last update on Facebook introduced new possibilities when it comes to creating polls:
- With texts.
- With photos.
- With GIFs.
How do you create a poll on Facebook on Iphone?
Open the Facebook app on your android or IOS mobile device. Go to the Menu option and navigate to the group you want a conduct a poll. Click on “Write something” and scroll down to select the “Poll” option from the list. Write down your question and enter poll options for the users.