What happened to all the comments on YouTube?
In the test, the comments have been removed from this bottom section of the page entirely. Instead, they’ve been relocated to a new section that users can only view after clicking a button. The new Comments button is found between the Thumbs Down and Share buttons, right below the video.
Can you get banned for YouTube comments?
If the comment violates YouTube’s Community Guidelines, it will be removed. Hide the user. You can block a user from commenting straight from their inappropriate comment or in the “Community” tab in your channel Settings. Users are not alerted when you block them.
How do I see comments on YouTube go?
You can view public comments you’ve left across YouTube.
- Go to Comment History.
- To go to the original place you posted your comment, click or tap the content.
How do I change my YouTube comment back to normal?
Change your default comment settings
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings.
- Select Community. Defaults.
- Select your default settings: If you have the Community tab: Choose your default settings under “Comments on your channel.” …
- Select Save.
What does it mean if your comment is highlighted on a YouTube video?
A highlighted comment appears on YouTube to flag your attention so that you can interact with the comment more easily. Neither users nor creators choose to highlight comments, and it is not good or bad when this happens – the feature is just meant to help you navigate comments that might be of interest to you.
What happens if YouTube suspends your account?
If your channel or account is terminated, you may be unable to use, own, or create any other YouTube channels/accounts. When a channel is terminated, the channel owner gets an email explaining the reason for the termination.
What is not allowed on YouTube?
Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior isn’t allowed on YouTube.
Is YouTube suspension permanent?
YouTube may suspend accounts, temporarily or permanently, from their social networking service. Suspensions of high-profile individuals from YouTube are unusual and when they occur, often attract attention in the media.
How do I add comments to my YouTube video?
To add a comment
- Find the comment section under the video.
- Type in the Add a public comment… box. On mobile, you may need to tap the comment section to expand it.
- Enter your comment.
- Click COMMENT.
Where are YouTube Comments Mobile?
When you use the YouTube app on your mobile device, you can easily leave comments. 1. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find the comments section. If you’re using a small device, such as a phone, the comments are below the other recommended videos, so keep scrolling.
How do you reply to comments on YouTube?
How to ‘tag’ someone on YouTube by replying to a comment using a computer
- Go to youtube.com on your Mac or PC.
- Find the YouTube video that you want to tag someone in, and scroll down to the comment that you want to reply to.
- Click “Reply” under the comment.
- Add your message to the text box.
- Click “Reply.”
How do I hide my subscribers on YouTube?
Hide your subscriber count
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- Click Settings Channel. Advanced settings.
- Under “Subscriber count,” uncheck “Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.”
- Click Save.
How do I look at my subscribers on YouTube?
You can see a list of your most recent subscribers on the channel dashboard. You can also check your subscriber count over time in YouTube Studio.
Check your recent subscribers
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- On the Dashboard, find the “Recent subscribers” card.
- Click See all to expand the card.
How can I disable comments on Instagram?
How to turn comments on or off for Instagram posts
- Step 1: Open Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: Open that particular post to turn comments off.
- Step 3: Tap three dots (Menu) above your post.
- Step 4: From the given options select Turn Off Commenting.