Where do I find the tools icon?
It’s the gear icon top right.
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where is the tiny triangle on my Facebook page?
- Click on the small triangle in the upper right corner of any Facebook page and select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the radial button by “Public,” “Friends” or “Custom” to set the default privacy level.
You can open the tools menu in Windows 10 by right-clicking the Start button or pressing “Windows + X”. Or, if you’re using a touchscreen, hold down the start button a little longer than usual and then lift your finger off the screen again.
How do I convert my Facebook profile to a page?
How to convert a profile to a page:
- Log into the Facebook profile you need to convert, and then go to Facebook’s conversion landing page.
- Click “Get Started” and follow the instructions.
- Review your selections and click Create Page.
How can Facebook be used as a marketing tool?
Tips for successful marketing through Facebook
- Don’t use Facebook for the ‘hard sell’ …
- Have a clear goal and strategy. …
- Create a human voice for your business. …
- Post regularly. …
- Encourage comments and reply quickly. …
- Use pictures and videos. …
- Nurture your relationships. …
- Promote your Facebook page.
Note: clicking “Menus” when logged on to your Facebook account, you will go to the configuration screen. You can view your menus by clicking “View menupod” on top right. You can also access the configuration page by clicking the “settings” link at the bottom of the menupod.
Facebook Help Team
To unhide your chat sidebar, please click on your chat located at the bottom of your screen. This will restore your chat sidebar. If this doesn’t solve your issue, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I get Facebook authentication app?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. Tap Authentication App, then tap Add a new app.
How do I change the view on Facebook?
Viewing Your Timeline (Profile) As Someone Else
(as an alternate to #2) Click on your name in the upper left hand corner of Facebook to go to your Facebook Timeline (aka Facebook Profile). Near the lower right hand corner of your cover image, you will see a gear (settings) icon. In this dropdown menu, select “View As…”
How do I change the view on my Facebook page?
To get started, log into your Facebook page and go to the Settings button. Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.
How do I change display settings on Facebook?
Click the “View” option from the toolbar to see its drop-down menu. Hover your cursor over “Zoom” and select “Reset.” Alternately, you can press the keyboard shortcut of “Ctrl” and “0” to return Facebook to its original viewing size.