Can I delete all my Facebook posts at once?
Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I clean out my Facebook timeline?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your Timeline.
- Hover over the post and click the “v”
- Select “Delete” or “Hide from Timeline from the dropdown menu.
How can I delete all my Facebook posts in one click?
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile.
- Scroll down slightly until you see the menu option appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Filter by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dots next to each post.
- Click ‘Delete’
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook. While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.
Why can’t I delete posts on Facebook 2020?
You can delete any post on Facebook that you created yourself. It’s easy to delete a post by choosing “Delete” from the three-dot menu on the Facebook app or your web browser. You can hide posts made by other people so they won’t appear in your Facebook feed, but you cannot delete them.