Tap on your screen to move your cursor to the end of the URL. Next, type and add “/video/1” to the tail end of the URL. You’re now all set to select the “Tweet” button. You have now shared the video with all of your followers without having to retweet the original tweet.
How do you embed a video in a tweet?
How to embed videos in a tweet
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box. …
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
Can you post two videos in one tweet?
You can record up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds of video. … You can add, move, and delete multiple video clips in the Twitter mobile app. Before posting, press Play to preview your video. When you’re happy with it, click Done and write a tweet to accompany it.
How to Share a Twitter Video Without Retweeting
- COPY LINK. Copy the link of the tweet with the video you want to share. …
- CLICK ON TWEET. Once the original tweet is in your clipboard, click on ‘Tweet’ and write the text you want to add to the tweet. …
- EDIT THE LINK.
How do you embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you get a YouTube video to automatically play on Twitter?
To get started with embedding YouTube videos on Twitter, you’ll need to navigate to YouTube, or the YouTube video itself. You can either click the arrow ‘Share’ link and then post it to Twitter. Or, you can embed the video by inserting the link into the HTML code. Scroll down to the bottom right of the video.
Can I upload a 3 minute video on Twitter?
Initially, you can upload a video of up to 30 seconds long on Twitter. Maximum video length for a standard Twitter user is 140 seconds or 2 minutes and 20 seconds. This means now you can also upload a video longer than 2 minutes on Twitter increased by Twitter Later in 2016.
Why can’t I upload a video to Twitter?
The reasons why Twitter won’t upload video are caused by poor network speed, corrupt video, and unsupported video specification or format. Among them, the third is the main reason to make Twitter uploading media failed.
To share a YouTube video directly via Twitter, you need only copy the video’s URL and paste it into a tweet. You can copy the URL from the URL bar at the top of your browser, or by right-clicking the video and selecting “Copy video URL.”
How do you upload high quality videos to Twitter?
To enable uploading in higher resolution, you will need to go into Settings and privacy > Data usage > High-quality images uploads and set it to either Mobile data & Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi only from the default Never.
Can you embed on twitter?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options.
How do I find the source of a video on twitter?
If you retweeted the video, you can find it on your profile by clicking your profile icon, clicking Profile in the drop-down menu, clicking the Media tab near the top of your profile, and scrolling down to the video.