Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Settings then tap General. Scroll down to Similar Page Suggestions and tap On or Off.
Image Credits: Facebook
This will be done by showing something called “Related Discussions” within the News Feed when someone posts a link or reshares a post on Facebook. These discussions will allow users to see what other, Public groups are saying about the same content.
How do I stop getting group suggestions on Facebook?
How to Block Suggestions for Groups on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Groups” tab on the left toolbar. A menu will open to display any pending group invitations or suggestions.
- Click “Ignore” on any pending invitations.
How do I turn off Suggested stories on Facebook?
Open the app and select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the main page. Choose “Filters” and enable the toggle next to “Hide Stories” to prevent Stories from appearing.
What is admin assist on FB?
In short, Admin Assist enables you to set controls on what content is published and who can post in your Group. Today, you can use Admin Assist to take action on posts. In the coming weeks, you’ll be able to set criteria in Admin Assist for comments, too.
How does Facebook algorithm works?
The Facebook algorithm controls the ordering and presentation of posts, so users see what is most relevant to them. Rather than publish content chronologically, posts and ads are presented based on what Facebook sees as relevant to you, the user.
How do I get rid of suggested for you?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
Why am I getting suggested for you on Facebook?
These suggested posts are personalized based on what may be relevant to you and are influenced by things such as your previous Facebook activity. Posts that are suggested for you can be videos, photos, or articles from Pages and groups that you don’t already follow.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
How do I hide someone from my messenger?
Facebook Messenger: Here’s How to Hide Your Story From Specific…
- Step 1: Tap the “Me” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Story.”
- Step 3: Tap “Hide Story From.”
How do you delete someone else’s story on Facebook?
These instructions apply to the Facebook mobile app except where indicated.
- Go to your Facebook Profile Page.
- Select the three dot icon, then select Story Archive. …
- Select the Facebook story you wish to delete.
- Select the three dot icon at the upper-right corner of the story.
- Select Delete Video.
Can you remove stories from Facebook?
You can delete a Facebook Story before its day-long life has elapsed in a matter of seconds. After Facebook Stories disappear automatically, the stories are still stored in an archive, so to completely remove them, you can also delete your stories from the archive.
Where is admin assist in Facebook?
You can find the Admin Assist panel on the left portion of your Facebook Group. Currently, there are two main criteria for Admin Assist: Criteria for Incoming Posts and Criteria for Published Posts.
Where is admin tools on Facebook?
Click the three dots button below your group’s cover photo and select Manage Group. Under Reported to Admin, view members who have been reported to the admin or flagged by other members, and members who have been reported to Facebook as violating community standards.
What is Convosight?
Convosight is a technology platform built for Facebook Groups Admin and Moderators to manage, moderate and monetize their communities through use of tools available through the platform post installation of Convosight App available in App Marketplace available in Facebook Groups’ setting page.