There is a way to delete an account that you can’t access, but you have to create a new Facebook account to do it. In this case, navigate to your old account and Report/Block it.
How can I delete my Facebook account without password?
Once in your account, click the gear icon, select “Settings,” click “Security,” and then choose “Deactivate Your Account.” However, this is only a temporary solution; the next time you log in to your account, it becomes active again.
How do I delete an old Facebook page without access?
Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it. If you are not an Administrator of the Page: Go the page you wish to delete.
How do I delete another person’s Facebook account?
Facebook provided the following instructions:
- First click the flower or star in the right hand corner of the page,
- Then click “help,”
- Then “visit the help center,”
- Next, type in the search box “deceased user delete,”
- Then choose memorialize or remove account.
How do I delete my Facebook account without password or email?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account. …
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature. …
- Report your old account as fake. …
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
What happens if you don’t log into Facebook for a long time?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated. All content, including your Timeline, photos, friend lists and other personal data, are deleted.
How do I delete my old Facebook page?
How do I delete my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings > General.
- Below Remove Page, tap Delete [Page name]?.
- Tap Delete Page.
Click the edit page button at the top of the page again, and then select manage admin roles. This time, find your personal account and select remove. Once again, press the save button, and enter your password to secure your changes.
How do I delete an old Facebook business page?
How to delete a Facebook business page
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the “Edit” button next to “Delete your page.” …
- Click “Permanently delete [Your Page Name].” …
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.
How long does it take for Facebook to delete a fake account?
If Facebook is detecting and deleting 24.7 million accounts per day and there are 119 million fake accounts on the system at any one time, it implies that the average detect and delete time is 4.8 days.
How do you inform a death on Facebook?
If you want to simply memorialize an account, you must submit a Memorialization Request, which includes the following information:
- Deceased person’s name as it appears on the account.
- A link to the timeline you’d like to report.
- The email address associated with the account.
- Your relationship to the deceased.
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook from my phone?
Go to the login screen on Facebook. Tap to the right of [Your Name]. Tap Remove account from device.