How do I login to Instagram if I lost my phone with two-factor authentication?
If you could not log in with a code sent to your email or phone, reset the instagram password as follow:
- Go to the Instagram app on any device (desktop or any phone)
- Enter the username.
- Tap on the forgotten password.
- Tap on Need more help.
- Back to login and try it over and over.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code for Instagram?
To get a list of recovery codes for your account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Additional Methods.
- Tap Backup Codes.
What is my backup code for Instagram?
Step 1: First, open the Instagram app on your device. Step 2: Next, tap your Profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Step 4: From the given options tap Settings>Security>Two-Factor Authentication. Step 5: Finally, tap Backup Codes>Get New Codes.
How do I recover my Google Authenticator account?
If you have your backup key saved, follow these steps to recover the access: Download the Google Authenticator app on your device.
If you haven’t saved the backup key but have access to your 2FA code
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Profile → Security.
- Select Edit Settings → Deactivate 2FA.
- Enter your 2FA code to confirm.
How do I get the 6 digit authentication code for Instagram?
Using a mobile app for authentication
- From Instagram, toggle on Authentication App.
- Tap Next.
- Select Open from the pop-up box. Take note of the six-digit authentication code for Instagram in the Google Authenticator app. …
- Back in the Instagram app, add the six-digit code.
- Tap Next.
- Select Next again. …
- Choose Done.
How can I get my Instagram email security code?
Instagram sends you security code in an SMS to the phone number connected to your account.
where you can choose the verification method:
- A prompt will open on Gramista; choose Email or Phone.
- Wait for the verification code*
- Enter the code into the popup on Gramista.
- Tap Confirm.
Why can’t I get my Instagram security code?
Instagram not sending email code. Sometimes it happens that you mistype the email address. … So, make sure that you have typed your email address very carefully. In case if you had mistyped your email address when you first signed up, you should have a phone number or a Facebook account linked with your account.
Why can’t I log into my Instagram account?
Why can’t log into Instagram? … because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
How long does it take for Instagram to unlock your account?
When Instagram blocks you, it takes 3 hours to even 4 weeks to unblock your account. Yes, it is too long, so observe the above-mentioned rules to avoid being banned.
How do I recover my old Google Authenticator code?
If you lost your backup codes, you can revoke them and get new ones.
- Go to the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
- Select Show codes.
- Select Get new codes.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code for Google?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
How can I get verification code without phone?
If you have a smartphone but no Internet access, you can use the Google Authenticator app — which you will need to download ahead of time — to receive codes for Android, BlackBerry or iOS instead of printed codes or phone calls. Personal Tech invites questions about computer-based technology to email@example.com.