This new score is an important ad quality signal that will affect both your ad delivery and the cost you pay for your Facebook campaigns. Facebook will use feedback from ad viewers to determine this score on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest possible score.
Where is the quality score on Facebook?
Facebook’s community guidelines are different from ad policies, however page managers and advertisers need to understand both. To check your Facebook page quality, click the More menu at the top of your page and choose Page Quality from the drop-down menu.
How do you check Facebook quality?
To see Page Quality for your Page, go to your Page and tap Activity at the top, then tap Page Quality.
How does Facebook decide on the quality score of an ad?
Relevance score is calculated based on the positive and negative feedback we expect an ad to receive from its target audience. … The more times we expect people to hide or report an ad, the lower its score will be. Ads receive a relevance score between 1 and 10, with 10 being the highest.
Did Facebook Get Rid of relevance score?
Facebook to remove relevance score for ads starting April 30. Facebook announced on Tuesday it is replacing its ad relevance score with three new “more granular” metrics. It will also be removing six additional ad metrics, replacing them with what it calls “more actionable” measurements.
How do you find out who reported you on Facebook 2020?
You cannot find out who reported you on Facebook. Facebook keeps this information confidential as it could become a problem if you knew who it was that reported you.
How do I control video quality on Facebook?
To change your video quality setting:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts and tap Videos and Photos.
- Below VIDEO SETTINGS, tap next to Upload HD to turn your HD video setting on (example: ).
What is the best quality ranking in Facebook ads?
Relevancy Score is a rating from 1 to 10 that estimates how well your target audience responds to your ad.
The rankings are broken down into:
- Above Average.
- Below Average (Bottom 35% of ads)
- Below Average (Bottom 20% of ads)
- Below Average (Bottom 10% of ads)
How can I increase my relevance score on Facebook?
3 Easy Ways to Improve Your Facebook Relevance Score
- How to see your relevance score:
- Know your target audience and be specific with your Facebook ad targeting.
- Split test (A|B test) your ads.
- Use high-quality, relevant ad images and copy.