To report a channel, you must do so on a computer. Click the Computer tab and follow the instructions under “Report a channel”. … Our team will then review your ad report and take action if appropriate. Reporting ads is only available on YouTube mobile and desktop.
What happens when you report a channel on YouTube?
We rely on YouTube community members to report, or flag content that they find inappropriate. Reporting content is anonymous, so other users can’t tell who made the report. When something is reported, it’s not automatically taken down. … Content that violates our Community Guidelines is removed from YouTube.
How do I report a YouTube channel 2020?
How to report a YouTube channel
- Go to youtube.com and sign into your account, if necessary.
- Go to the page of the channel you want to report.
- Click on their “About” section.
- Click the flag icon under the Stats section and select “Report User.”
How many reports does it take to delete a YouTube channel?
A YouTube channel is terminated if it accrues three Community Guidelines strikes in 90 days, has a single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior), or is determined to be wholly dedicated to violating our guidelines (as is often the case with spam accounts).
What content is not allowed on YouTube?
Hate speech, predatory behavior, graphic violence, malicious attacks, and content that promotes harmful or dangerous behavior isn’t allowed on YouTube.
How many report abuses does it take to remove a YouTube video?
Copyright strikes can limit a YouTube user’s access to features on the site, but they are only removed after three strikes within a six-month period. Users with copyright strikes must also complete a course in YouTube’s Copyright School to have strikes removed.
How do I contact YouTube to remove a video?
How to Have YouTube Remove Someone’s Video
- Click the flag icon below a video on YouTube to open the Report This Video area.
- Select an issue, such as “Infringes my rights.” Select an issue subcategory from the drop-down menu below the main issue, such as the “Infringes my copyright” or “Invades my privacy” options.
How do I trace a YouTube account?
Find your YouTube user & channel IDs
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture Settings .
- From the left menu, select Advanced settings.
- You’ll see your channel’s user and channel IDs.
How long do YouTube reports take?
They will be given 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If the video is removed within 48 hours, the complaint filed will be closed. If the potential privacy violation remains after 48 hours, then the YouTube Team will review the complaint.
Who owns YouTube now?
Why did YouTube terminate my account?
Reasons channels or accounts can be terminated: Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service across any form of content (like repeatedly posting abusive, hateful, and/or harassing videos or comments) A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior, spam, or pornography)
How do I report a YouTube channel on my Iphone 2020?
Go to the video you’d like to report. Tap More at the top of the video. Tap Report . Select the reason for reporting.