Unfortunately, there is no way to hide any of your activities from someone who is following you.
Can you make your follow list private?
You can hide following lists on Instagram by switching to a private mode. When you switch your profile from public to private then other users cannot click on your following lists. However, they can still view the number of following lists.
Do my followers get notified when I follow someone on Instagram?
So, if you follow someone on Instagram will they know? The short answer is yes, the person will be notified that you’ve followed them. … Instagram sends a notification to the user once you’ve followed them. The user can see that you’ve followed them in the ‘Activity’ tab on Instagram.
How to View Followers of Private Instagram Account
- Open Private Instagram Viewer.
- Type Username whose followers you want to see.
- Enter captcha for verification.
- After that tap on the submit button.
- Next you will see followers of private Instagram.
Why do my Instagram followers disappear when actually they’re following me?
If your Instagram is suddenly losing followers, then it’s probably because you’ve been hit by the infamous ‘shadow ban’. This can be because you’ve been using unauthorised software, spamming (irrelevant) hashtags or posting controversial content.
How can I hide my Instagram following list from my followers?
How to Hide Who You Follow on Instagram?
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Click on the icon on the right bottom of your IG application.
- At the top right of your profile, tap on the three parallel lines and open your settings.
- Go to the privacy section and switch the Private account button on.
When you restrict someone on Instagram what do they see?
What happens when an account is restricted on Instagram? The restricted account user won’t able to see when you’re online or if you’ve read their messages. The new comments on your posts will only be visible to the person, and you can choose to see the comment by tapping ‘see comment‘.