Unlike Instagram, where the lifespan of your post is only 48 hours, TikTok videos stick around for much longer and can go viral weeks after you’ve posted.
Even though the platform has been out for a few years, it’s not too late to become TikTok famous. If you put in some time to learn about the app and how to get followers, soon enough you’ll be growing your audience like crazy.
In TikTok out of the 300 people who view your video first, your goal is to reach 300 points for TikTok to consider it a viral video. While these are estimated distribution scores, this is a good way for you to visualize the point total: If a Video is 90–100% watched fully — 1 Point.
7 Powerful Tips to Help You Go Viral on TikTok
- You Want Your TikToks to Be As Short as Possible.
- CTAs Are CRUCIAL.
- Create Content That Will Generate Traffic in Your Comments.
- Use Your Own Audio for Videos.
- #Don’t Forget the Hashtags.
- Stories Grab Attention.
- Be Consistent!
The more comments on a video, the more likely it is to go viral. This works especially well if you can engage with commenters and get them to continue commenting on your video. However, if you have a video that is going viral on TikTok and you are replying to comments, don’t go too fast or you’ll get blocked.
Is 3000 views on TikTok good?
Videos that get between 1000–3000 views mean you have a mid-tier account. Videos that get 10,000+ views mean you have a “head” account. Viewing completion. This is one of the most important factors.
How do I get TikTok Fyp?
6 Tips to Get on the TikTok For You Page (FYP)
- Use Proper Hashtag Etiquette. …
- Create Shorter Videos. …
- Write Engaging Captions. …
- Create High-Quality Videos. …
- Post New Content When Your Audience Is Most Active. …
- Add Trending Sounds and Music to Your Videos.
After you’ve posted your video at the best time, how long does it take to go viral? Unlike Instagram, where the lifespan of your post is only 48 hours, TikTok videos stick around for much longer and can go viral weeks after you’ve posted.
What’s the best time to post on TikTok?
Best TikTok posting times
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM.
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM.
- Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM.
- Thursday: 9 AM, 12 PM, 7 PM.
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM.
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM.
- Sunday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM.
Can you make money on TikTok?
To earn money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years or older, meet a baseline of 10,000 followers, and have accrued at least 100,000 video views in the last 30 days. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app.