Why is YouTube not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
If YouTube is not loading on your Samsung TV, it may be that the application simply needs to be deleted and reinstalled. To do this, navigate to ‘Apps,’ select ‘Settings,’ click on ‘YouTube,’ and select ‘Reinstall. ‘ Give the installation time to complete, then check to see if the loading issue persists.
Why YouTube is not working on my smart TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Check the following: Close the YouTube app, then re-open it and try again. … Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
How do I refresh YouTube on my Samsung TV?
You have to hit the back button so that it exits the app. Pressing the home button just pauses it and resumes in the last spot when you go back in. So you have to hit back a few times until it completely closes and then go into the app again.
How do I get YouTube on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to add YouTube TV to Samsung TV:
- Press the Home button to access Home screen.
- Press left on the remote to reach “Apps”
- Click on “Apps”
- Click on the search icon (top-right)
- Search for “YouTube TV”
- Click on “YouTube TV”
- Click “Install” to download.
How do I update my Samsung Smart TV?
Using your TV’s remote, navigate to Settings, and select Support. Select Software Update, and then select Update Now. New updates will be downloaded and installed on your TV. Updates usually take a few minutes; please do not turn off the TV until the update is complete.
Can’t download apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Unplug your television.
- Sign out of the problematic application.
- Uninstall the Application.
- Check if your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Check your router settings.
- Review your streaming plan.
- Make sure your TV has the most up-to-date firmware.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data to see if that solves the problem.
How do I get YouTube back on my smart TV?
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click on the Samsung Apps icon.
- You should see a search bar in the top left corner.
- Click on it and write “YouTube”.
- Press the Enter button.
- The first result should be a YouTube app. Click on it.
- Then, click on the Install button.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV?
Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the Home button on your Samsung smart TV’s remote control.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Go to the System apps.
- Choose the app you want to clear the cache with.
- Tap on “Clear cache”.
- Tap OK to confirm.
How do I refresh the YouTube app on my TV?
How do I update pre-installed apps such as Netflix or YouTube™? (Android TV™)
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Apps — Google Play Store — Settings — Auto-update apps — Auto-update apps at any time. (Android™ 8.0 or later)
How do I reboot my Samsung Smart TV?
Methods to reboot your Samsung Smart TV
- Turn on your Samsung TV. Once it is completely booted, hold down the power button on the remote. …
- Unplug the TV from its power source. Wait 20-30 seconds to allow any stored energy to dissipate, and then plug the TV back into the power source.
What is the downside of YouTube TV?
There aren’t many cons of YouTube TV. Another drawback of YouTube TV is that it does not offer the option of offline viewing. … Even their DVR is cloud-based, so if you want to watch your shows while travelling or without using mobile data on the go, YouTube TV is not for you.
How do I put new apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to download and manage apps on Samsung TV
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Select APPS and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner.
- Enter the app you want to download and select it. You’ll see details about the app as well as screenshots and related apps.
- Select Install.