– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
While the Like button allows users to share content with all of their friends, the Send button permits sending to a select group and, thus, is a more private form of sharing.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I change the view on Facebook?
Near the lower right hand corner of your cover image, you will see a gear (settings) icon. In this dropdown menu, select “View As…”
Why can’t I change privacy on Facebook Post?
Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left. From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. If your privacy settings have never been changed, only your current Facebook friends will be able to see your posts. Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billy. Facebook recently removed the “Share” button from all posts that don’t have their privacy levels set to “Public”. … But that being said, if you really want as many Facebook users as possible to see a given post you can always change its privacy level to “Public”.
How to Block Share on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account, go to the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.”
- Go to the “Sharing on Facebook” section and click the “Customize Settings” link near the bottom.
- Go to the “Things Others Share” section and edit the settings you want to change.