How do I get a valid phone number on Twitter?
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. …
- Tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Account, then tap Phone number. …
- Enter your phone number in the empty field and tap Add phone.
- Twitter will then send an SMS text message with a verification code to the phone number you added.
Why does it say my phone number is invalid?
A website or app telling you that your phone number is invalid isn’t a Public Mobile issue. If that’s happening, it means that company doesn’t have the must up-to-date information about area codes that are currently in use.
Why isn’t my phone number working for Twitter?
If you’re logged in, verify that your phone is turned on correctly in your Mobile settings. If you recently changed your phone number or mobile carrier, you will need to update your settings.
Why is Twitter saying please enter a valid phone number?
Once you’re on Twitter, tap on “Sign up” to create a new account. If you’re getting the “Please enter a valid phone number” error, it means that your phone number is invalid. If that’s the case, you can use your email to sign up instead of your phone number.
Can I call Twitter to unlock my account?
To unlock the account: Log in to your account. Look for the message letting you know Your account has been locked. … We will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code.
How can I verify my Twitter account without a phone number?
Check out how to create a Twitter account without using your phone number:
- Go to Twitter’s signup page.
- Type in your name.
- Click on Use Email Instead under Phone.
- Enter your date of birth and tap Next.
- Tap on Sign Up.
How do I fix an invalid number?
How can you fix iPhone error invalid number?
- Delete all messages from and to the number you can’t reply to.
- Delete the full contacts.
- Delete all phone calls from and to the number.
- Turn off the phone.
- Try to send a message using the 10 digit number. If it fails, do not save contact until the messages go through.
Why is Blizzard saying my number is invalid?
You will receive this error when adding a pre-paid phone number. … Make sure you enter the number correctly. Make sure the country registered on your Battle.net account is correct. If you have moved countries, update your registered country and try again.
What is a valid phone number?
Valid number means a number for a specific telephone terminal in an assigned area code and working central office that is equipped to ring and connect a calling party to such terminal number.
How do I not add my phone number to Twitter?
To check your discoverability settings, head to the Privacy and safety section of your account settings, then scroll down a bit and select Discoverability and contacts—or just go to https://twitter.com/settings/contacts. 2. You want “Let people who have your phone number find you on Twitter” unchecked.
How can I get my Twitter back without a phone number and email?
To reset your Twitter password without email or phone number, you need to contact Twitter support. File a login issue report via their Help Center and wait for Twitter’s response. Due to the overwhelming number of reports, it might take several days or even weeks for them to get back to you.
How long does it take for Twitter to respond?
Usually, Twitter will respond in a few hours or a few days, at worst. However, during the current COVID-19 situation, they can take up to a few weeks or even months to unlock the account.
How do I enter a valid mobile number?
Mobile Number validation criteria:
- The first digit should contain number between 7 to 9.
- The rest 9 digit can contain any number between 0 to 9.
- The mobile number can have 11 digits also by including 0 at the starting.
- The mobile number can be of 12 digits also by including 91 at the starting.
Can you have 2 twitter accounts?
A. The Twitter apps for Android and iOS allow you to be logged into multiple accounts on the same device. If you are using the Twitter app with your original account, you need to add the second account in the app’s settings in order to switch back and forth.