How do I access my inbox on Facebook?
The simplest way to access the inbox is to navigate to facebook.com/messages/other on the desktop. Within the Messenger app the hidden inbox is buried under four menus.
What happened to inbox on Facebook?
For starters, the previous inbox icon has been replaced with the Messenger icon in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen. … There’s also a link to the person’s Facebook profile, for easy access, and below that, are the photos you and the friend have shared in Messenger.
Why is my Facebook messages not working?
The “Facebook Messenger down” issue might happen if the cache file is corrupted or getting out of hand. Though, the cache allows your apps to store some data temporarily, which makes them run faster and use few resources; but you should clear it when it’s causing the Messenger app to malfunction.
How do I check my inbox?
How to Go to My Inbox in Gmail
- Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser.
- Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click “Sign In” to log in to your Google account. …
- Click the “Inbox” link in the left pane if you don’t see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
How do I manage my inbox on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu. Go to the Page you’d like to see messages from. Click Inbox in the left menu of your Page.
How do I get messenger back on my Facebook page?
If your Messages icon on Facebook is missing from the left-hand column, then you may have removed it accidentally. To get it back, you need to load a page with all of your account’s installed Facebook apps and add it to your favorites.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Why is my messages not working?
If your Android won’t send text messages, the first thing you should do is make sure you have a decent signal — without cell or Wi-Fi connectivity, those texts are going nowhere. A soft reset of an Android can usually fix an issue with outgoing texts, or you can also force a power cycle reset.
How do you reset Facebook Messenger settings?
You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
How do I get my emails?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
Why have all my inbox emails disappeared?
Typically, emails go missing when an email is accidentally deleted. It can also happen if the email system incorrectly flags an incoming message as spam, which would mean the message never reached your inbox. Less frequently, an email can go missing if it’s archived and you don’t realize it.