– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I refresh Facebook on my phone?
To do that, follow these steps.
- Open Facebook App > Press your device menu button and select Settings.
- Tap on Refresh interval and select the interval that you wish to use.
Why is my Facebook News Feed not working?
Cache & Data Overload
To clear cache and data, open Settings and find Facebook on your Installed Apps list. Tap the “Clear data” option at the bottom of the screen. Next, choose “Clear cache” and “Clear all data” consecutively. After you relaunch the app, the feed should load seamlessly again.
How do I get the latest version of Facebook?
You can find the latest versions of the Facebook apps by visiting your phone’s app store (example: App Store, Google Play). From here, you can see what’s new with the app and install the latest version.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I refresh or update Facebook?
Click the refresh icon on your personal Facebook profile. When Facebook prompts you, click the button to continue as your profile. Then on the next prompt, click “Choose what to allow” and make sure your pages and groups are enabled. Then click OK.
How do I get my Facebook news feed back to normal?
Facebook Help Team
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why I Cannot update my Facebook account?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change my Facebook version?
How to Switch from Classic Facebook to New Facebook
- Click on the small dark blue triangle at the top right at the end from where you can read your name beside the Notifications option.
- Then click on the ‘Switch to New Facebook’ option.
- This will change your Classic Facebook to New Facebook.
Does Facebook update automatically?
This feature is only available on devices with the Facebook app preloaded. … Open the Facebook app and tap Bookmark. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap App Updates. From here, you can turn auto-update on or off.
What happens if I clear cache on Facebook app?
If you use the “Clear Data” button on your Android phone to clear the local data, that is all you’re clearing. Anything related to your account that is stored on your device will go away, but your primary account info, and anything else stored on Facebook’s servers, is still out there.
How do I clear my Facebook cache on my iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
How do I clear my cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.