Sometimes, iPhone users do not receive Facebook notifications because Push notifications are turned off on Facebook. Therefore, you need to turn on back manually from your iPhone settings. … Then, look for the “Facebook” app from the list. Once able to find it, open it and enable the “Allow Notifications”.
Why are my Facebook notifications not showing up?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why am I not getting notifications on my phone from Facebook?
Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. … Try clearing cache data from the Facebook app and Messenger app. If notifications still don’t appear, try reinstalling the app.
Why are my notifications not coming through on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re still not receiving alerts, you may not have Banners selected. … If you’ve recently installed an app or restored from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.
Why are my notifications not showing up?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android
Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
How do I turn my notifications back on?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.
How do I get notifications on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Notifications and tap Notification Settings.
- Tap to adjust how you get notifications and what you get notified about.
Why am I getting texts from Facebook when I don’t have an account?
If you’re receiving email or text notifications about a Facebook account that doesn’t belong to you, it’s possible that someone tried to add your email or mobile phone number to an account, or create a new account using your email or mobile phone number. … Add your email to your account.
Why am I not getting messenger notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings -> Notifications and tap on the app that you’re not receiving notifications from. Make sure the switch next to Allow Notifications is turned on.
How do I reinstall Facebook app on my iPhone?
How to Reinstall the Facebook iPhone App
- Hold your finger on the Facebook app’s icon on your iPhone’s home screen. …
- Tap the “X” that appears on the Facebook app icon and tap “Delete” to remove the app from your iPhone. …
- Open the “App Store” on your iPhone.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.