In fact, you’re seeing Tweet Unavailable because either you’ve been blocked by the person who has sent the tweet, or you have blocked them. You won’t be able to know which it is, but that’s the reason you’re getting it. You can, however, attempt to view the tweet, even after seeing Tweet Unavailable.
Why am I not seeing any new tweets on Twitter?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
Why can’t I see all the tweets of a person?
Login to your Twitter account. Select the icon of your profile pic, located at the upper-right portion of the screen, then choose “Settings and privacy“. Scroll down to the “Content” section. Check or uncheck the “Show the best Tweets first” option as you desire.
Why did my tweet disappear?
Tweets on my profile are cut off after a specific date
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile.
What does tweets aren’t loading right now?
The Brief: “Tweets not loading” is a clapback on Twitter implying the author of a controversial tweet won’t be able to withstand the backlash from their post, and will subsequently, either delete their account or make it private.
How do I make my Twitter not searchable?
Copy the Twitter URL you’d like removed from Google’s index (for example: twitter.com/#!/[username here]/status/12345678) Visit Google’s page to remove outdated content. Paste in the Twitter URL that you’d like removed. Submit your request.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How do you recover a deleted tweet?
How to Recover Deleted Tweets in 2021?
- Log in to Recover Tweets from Your Twitter account. …
- Go to “Account & Recover” Settings. …
- Go to “Your Twitter Data” and verify your account with Password. …
- Request Your Twitter Data Archive to Recover the Tweets Got Deleted. …
- After Receiving the mail, Download Twitter Account Data Archive.