If you can’t see photos on Facebook and you’re seeing black boxes, empty boxes or broken images instead, you can try updating your browser. If that doesn’t help, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why can’t I see all photos on Facebook Post?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why I Cannot see pictures on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why can’t I see all my friends pictures on Facebook?
There are multiple reasons why you may be unable to see your friends’ pictures on Facebook. The first is a change in your friends’ privacy settings. … Customizable settings allow your friends to add the names of individuals who cannot access the pictures, even if other individuals on their friends list can.
How do I fix Facebook not showing pictures?
Facebook is not showing pictures
- Verify the status of the Facebook server.
- Check the Internet connection speed.
- Check if images are disabled on your browser.
- Resolve a bad DNS server.
- Using elevated Command Prompt.
- Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
- Disable VPN software.
Why is my photo album not showing up on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I post pictures from my camera roll on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do I get my photos on Facebook?
To share photos on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Tap Camera to take a photo, or tap Browse to select photos from your phone.
- Tap Post.
- To choose your audience, tap the audience selector below your name.
- Tap Post.
Open the Facebook app Tap on the Menu (three horizontal lines). Go to Settings & Privacy > General, then tap on Clear Browsing Data From Your Phone.
Can someone on Facebook tell if you look at their pictures?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality.
Did Facebook delete photo albums?
Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone. …
To view the posts that you have hidden from your Timeline:
- Go to your profile.
- Click “View Activity Log” on the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
- Select “Hidden From Timeline” on the left side.