– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don’t show up to the public (if it’s your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).
How can you tell if someone has you restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
How can I see a friends comments on Facebook?
If you remember a specific user by name, you could type in “comments made by <user>” in the Facebook search bar. You can narrow down the search results using the filters on the left. However, this appears to yield more information about people in your friend list or fellow group members.
When you hide a comment on your post/update, it will still be visible to the person who posted it and all his/her friends. The commenter and his/her friends can continue the discussion also. Only the folks on commenter’s friend list can view or interact with that comment. No one else can.
Steps to unhide a comment
- All the hidden comments will still be visible to you under the posts.
- Simply find that comment.
- Click Unhide.
Can someone block you from seeing their posts on Facebook?
To limit the person’s access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose “Who can see what others post on your timeline.” You can also limit “Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline.”
What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How do you reply to a specific person on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page, then go to the comment.
- Tap Reply below the comment.
- Enter your reply and tap Reply.
Who can see your likes and comments on Facebook?
Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you’ve reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it.
How do you see what someone likes and comments on Facebook if it is not a friend?
How to Look Up Someone Else’s Likes on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and type the name of the friend whose likes you want to see in the search box at the top. …
- Click “More” and then “Likes” to view content liked by the user. …
- Click “More” and choose another option from the drop-down list to see likes in that category.