Why can’t I click tweet all?
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you’re having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. If you can’t Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you’ve downloaded any available updates.
If you can’t reply to a tweet, the reply icon will be greyed out so that it’s clear for people they aren’t able to reply – just as the retweet button is currently for a tweet from a locked account.
If you can’t see the button, this means you don’t have access to twitter.com. Make sure you can access twitter.com normally via your browser and that your company, firewall, parental control, etc is not blocking access or interfering with it in any way.
How do I get out of Twitter jail?
The only way to get out of “Twitter jail” is to wait. If you are placed in time out for sending too many messages during an hour, you can send messages again during the following hour.
What does Cannot retweet status mean?
Why can’t some Tweets be Retweeted? If you see the lock icon next to someone’s name on their profile page or on their Tweets, their Tweets are protected and you will not be able to Retweet their content. If your Tweets are protected, you can still Retweet and Quote Tweet.
Since Twitter is an online platform, a stable internet connection is needed for its functions to work correctly. If liking and unliking is not working on Twitter, try to test your network using Fast.com to check its current speed. If your network is running slow, try to restart your router.
Why does my twitter not work?
Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner. …
- Tap on “Settings and privacy” in the menu. …
- Tap on “Data Usage” under the “General” submenu. …
- Tap on “Media storage” and/or “Web Storage” under the “Storage” submenu.
Where is the icon on Twitter?
After clicking your Messages Page, you can find an icon in the top right hand corner. This new message icon is a speech bubble with a plus sign in the upper left corner. Use the new messages icon to write a new message to other users. Under your messages tab, you will find many different helpful icons.
How do you start a new tweet?
Posting a tweet
- To post a tweet, select the New Tweet button near the top of the screen.
- The tweet box will appear. You can type what you want to post, then select Tweet. …
- The tweet will be shared publicly, along with anyone who follows you on Twitter. It’ll also appear at the top of your timeline.
How do I tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How do you format a tweet?
How to Format a Tweet
- Sign up for Twitter, and create a username that reflects your personality or company.
- Type out a message that fits into the 140-word Twitter restriction. …
- Write tweets that allow you to interact with other twitterers. …
- Create a hashtag to define or promote your tweet.