– Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
Where did my photo albums on Facebook go?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down and tap Photos. Tap the album you’d like to view.
How do I view my photo albums on Facebook app?
To find one of your private albums:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the album you’d like to view.
Did Facebook Get Rid of photo albums?
Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone. …
Why did my photos disappeared on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I see photos on Facebook anymore?
If you can’t see photos on Facebook and you’re seeing black boxes, empty boxes or broken images instead, you can try a different browser or update your current browser. If that doesn’t help, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Where do I find my Photos on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Photos. Scroll down and tap Profile Pictures or Cover Photos. If you can’t see all your albums, tap [Number] More Albums for more.
How do I find my Photos?
To find a recently added photo or video:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Search.
- Type Recently Added.
- Browse your recently added items to find your missing photo or video.
Where are my timeline photos?
Timeline? At the bottom of the app you’ll see an albums tab as well as a photos tab, your general photos (not categorised by album) will be in the photos tab (this is the only thing I can think of when you say ‘timeline’).
Why did my Facebook disappear?
A Deleted Page
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.