Why is Facebook saying it can’t find my account?
You may have added an old email or mobile number to your account and forgotten about it. Enter your username, if you’ve created one. Your username is your personalized Facebook URL: If you don’t know your username, ask a friend to go to your profile and send you the username found in the URL.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Why can’t I find my Facebook account on Google?
Check if you can be found!
A really common reason for not appearing in search results are the country and/or age restrictions you may have inadvertently set. Again, in your ‘Update Page Info’ you’ll need to click the second tab “Settings”.
What do I do if I can’t access my Facebook account?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Why can’t I log into Facebook app?
Cache or Cookies Problems: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then log in as usual. Caps Lock: Similar to the email issue, make sure you are not typing your password in with the Caps Lock on. Make sure it’s off. Browser Issues: Try logging in on a different browser.
Why is my Facebook page not showing up?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
How do I find my Facebook username and password?
Identifying Login Email and Resetting Your Password
- Navigate to Facebook and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your email address, phone number, username or name into the appropriate fields and click “Search.”
- Verify that the email address displayed with your account is one that you have access to.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.