Your YouTube account doesn’t come with the ability to upload custom thumbnails by default. In order for your account to gain this ability, you need to first enable the custom thumbnail option. … In the next screen that appears, under the ‘Basic’ tab, you’d see a section named ‘Thumbnail’.
How do I enable thumbnails on YouTube?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Select a video by clicking its thumbnail.
- Under “Thumbnail”, select Upload thumbnail.
- Choose the file you’d like to use as your custom thumbnail.
- Select Save.
Why can’t I add custom thumbnails on YouTube 2019?
There are no views, subscribers, or watch time requirements to unlock custom thumbnails. All you need to do is verify your YouTube account. And you can do that from this very screen. Next to your profile logo and channel name at the top, you will find a blue verify button.
Why is my YouTube thumbnail not showing?
The next common cause for youtube thumbnails not showing is cache and cookies in your browser. In this case, you need to clear them. … If you use Chrome as your browser, you go to “Settings” (the three dots in the right corner of your screen). Head the cursor to “More tools” then click on “Clear browsing data”.
How can I verify my YouTube channel?
- 1Log in to YouTube and click your channel icon in the top right.
- 2Click the Gear icon.
- 3Click the View Additional Features link.
- 4Click the Verify button.
- 5Specify your country location, choose a verification method, and then click Next.
- 6Enter your verification code and then click Submit.
How do I add a cover photo to my YouTube video?
Use the YouTube Android app to change your banner image.
- Tap your profile picture .
- Tap Your channel.
- Tap EDIT CHANNEL, then tap your banner image on the right.
- You can take a photo or choose a photo to upload.
- Click SAVE.
How do I verify my YouTube account without a phone number?
1. Use TextNow to Verify YouTube Account. TextNow is a free messaging app which provides you with a unique phone number, which can be used to make calls, send text messages and verify online accounts, instead of using your personal phone number.
To get a link from a YouTube video on your computer, you can click the “SHARE” button and then hit “COPY,” or you can simply copy and paste from the browser bar at the top of the screen. Now, simply open an email and paste the link into the body.