In most cases, network-related issues are the primary reason for tweets timeline loading slow. Since Twitter is an online platform, it is essential to have a stable network when using the app. However, it is also possible that a third-party program or a misconfiguration on your device causes the problem.
Why does it take so long to upload videos on Twitter?
Most of the time, a slow internet connection is the main reason why images are taking too long to upload on Twitter. However, the issue could also be related to faulty servers, third-party applications, or even corrupted files.
How do you fix a slow load on Twitter?
1. Clear app’s cache
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps (Application Manager).
- Expand All apps.
- Open Twitter.
- Choose Storage.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Restart your device, open Twitter, and sign in again.
How can I make my Twitter faster?
Here are our top 8 tips:
- Tweet frequently.
- Optimize your posting time.
- Post visual content.
- Utilize hashtags.
- Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
- Create an inviting profile.
- Identify followers within your network.
- Draw in followers outside of Twitter.
Why are videos on Twitter not playing?
If you encounter the Twitter video not playing Android and iPhone issue when visiting www.twitter.com on your phone, you can try cleaning all cache and cookies and then restarting phone to load Twitter videos. Note: please be careful when cleaning cache and cookies since they store much information.
Can you post a 5 minute video on Twitter?
Initially, you can upload a video of up to 30 seconds long on Twitter. Maximum video length for a standard Twitter user is 140 seconds or 2 minutes and 20 seconds. This means now you can also upload a video longer than 2 minutes on Twitter increased by Twitter Later in 2016.
What does clearing Twitter cache do?
Deleting your Twitter cache clears space on your mobile device and helps it run better. Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
How do you make Twitter videos load faster?
Let’s get started!
- Check Twitter’s Servers.
- Turn Off VPN.
- Check for Updates.
- Clear Your Media and Web Storage.
- Clear Browsing Cache and Cookies.
- Disable Your Browser Extensions.
- Reinstall Twitter.
- Check and Reset Your Internet.
How do I get rid of Twitter update 2020?
Per user suggestions, the easiest option to roll things back to the previous Twitter interface is to go to settings and scroll down until you see “Switch to legacy Twitter.” Once you select that option, your interface should revert and you should get a message asking you to rate the update that you saw.
Why is my Twitter so slow?
Try clearing the app’s data
Clearing the app’s data can help the app run faster and solves many common issues. … Select the Twitter app, scroll down and tap Clear Data. If you’ve cleared your data but are still experiencing the issue, try turning your phone off and then on.
How do I clear my Twitter cache 2021?
How to clear Twitter cache on Android?
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- On the next page, if you’ve recently used Twitter, it will appear under Recently opened apps. If it doesn’t, tap on the See all apps option, find and tap on Twitter.
- On the next page, tap on Storage & cache.
- Then tap on Clear Cache.
What is the best time to post on Twitter?
What are the best times to post on Twitter?
- Best times: Wednesday 9 a.m.– 3 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 9–11 a.m.
- Best day: Wednesday.
- Worst day: Saturday.