You can select who’s able to see your wall in your Privacy Settings, choosing individual contacts or lists of contacts and granting them access. Facebook users who aren’t listed will simply see a blank wall.
How do I make my Facebook wall private?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings. …
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available. …
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options. …
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”
How do I get rid of my wall on Facebook?
How to Remove Your Wall on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account from the Facebook homepage. …
- Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down options. …
- Select the “Customize settings” link in the “Sharing on Facebook” section. …
- Scroll down the page to the “Things Others Share” section.
What is considered your wall on Facebook?
A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to non friends?
How to Make Facebook Profile Private from Non-Friends
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Click on the arrow icon on the upper right part of the screen.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy” from the menu on the right.
- Under “Your Activity,” you’ll see “Who can see your future posts?”
Can a Facebook friend block their wall?
The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Where is my wall on Facebook Timeline?
Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
How do I post something on my Facebook wall?
Personal Wall Posts
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.